top of page
In 1928, a group of veterans who served in the Great War worked to raise enough money to purchase a site to build an armory. They purchased a lot on the northwest corner of East Crawford and East streets. The armory was used for many things including a place to keep arms, and later for special events like wrestling matches and battles of the bands. The Armory was torn town in 2008 to make way for the LaRiche Used Car Lot.
bottom of page