top of page
Groman’s Music Store opened in 1957 at 2641 North Main Street, and was managed by Ted Groman. They specialized in selling musical instruments. In 1960, they moved to 729 North Main Street. In 1965, the store had a grand reopening after a complete refurbishment of the building. The remodel included expansion of the sales floor, and the inclusion of a stage for recitals and rehearsal space Ted’s son, Steve, took over the business in 1981, where the business remained until 2015. When it closed its doors for good, it had been in business for 60 years!
Many local musicians visited Groman’s for sheet music and many parents bought band instruments for their kids at Groman’s Music, as well.
bottom of page